If you are working with a bright child who has to work too hard to learn, then you need this DVD! The information included in this two DVD set is:
1. Brain Research explaining how the brain learns, and when it is expending too much energy to learn
2. Identifying if your child has a "Processing Glitch", either Visual Processing, Auditory Processing, or Visual/Motor (writing) Processing Problem.
3. Crossing the midline exercises that help to correct a child's Processing Problem (Visual, Auditory, or Eye/Hand).
4. Detailed illustration of the famous Writing Eight Exercise, which greatly reduces writing reversals, writing fluency problems and even Dysgraphia! How do you know if your child needs this important exercise? These are some of the symptoms of Stress in the Writing System:
5. An Introduction to the Physical, Biological basis for Attention, Focusing Problems, Sensory Problems and Mood Disorders.How these problems often are associated with much antibiotic use in early life, or when in "utero." Powerful, natural treatments for children who exhibit symptoms that are ADD-like, or hyperactivity. Common symptoms that these children exhibit:
If these symptoms describe your child, you need the Biology of Behavior CD set to get the directions to follow a detailed week by week Nutritional Supplement Program for your child. The Study Guide will help you with everything you need to help your child learn and focus more easily!
Many parents and teachers find that if a child is struggling with Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, is in need of vision therapy, or has a more involved auditory processing problem, that in addition to doing the exercises shown in the "Understanding..." DVD, that by doing the once a week Repatterning (Brain Retraining) as illustrated in the Brain Integration Therapy Manual, they see a much faster reduction in a child's learning glitches! There is a large body of evidence that shows the two year growth in reading and auditory processing that occurs when this important Repatterning is done. This Repatterning is illustrated and explained, step by step in Dianne's manual, which is also available on her store. It is the least expensive therapy program you will find! And it has proven to be very effective with thousands of children.